Sunday, December 20, 2009

quick updates

  • My semester 1 result was kinda okay. Luckily I didn't get 2 pointer. And can't beat hzn la! She's damn hebat kot! Proud of u girl!
  • I still can't choose which course that I want for the IPTA thingy.
  • Joined kawad kaki for mini KAKOM. heheh
  • Battle of the band rocks! Congrats Nad. U cool gila atas stage uh. hahah
  • Double date with shura and panda.
  • My group still haven't practice anything yet for the promotion of our service. Tibai je lah!
  • Lately kne tinggal dengan fza, ika, ecah, mna. Lepaking tak ajak! :'(
  • Now, i need to pack all my stuff to go back to KMNS. I'll be back this wednesday. Wait for me yea? HAHA.
TOODLES!

5 comments:

Abid Kamaz said...

haizan hebaaat! YEAYY. kaw pun hebat gaak.

Anonymous said...

proud U, girl! :D
jap,kaw join kawad? lawak gilaaa
eh rinduuuuu owwh

Adaww said...

abid : thxx dear.

anonymous : haah , smpai sunburn aku. ni sape eh?

ika kaka said...

alaaa uuu peah comelllll
i didnt know u were back in malaysiaa,,eh kllll :) sorrrrrryyyyy :((

ika kaka said...

alaaa uuu peah comelllll
i didnt know u were back in malaysiaa,,eh kllll :) sorrrrrryyyyy :((